Friday, February 26, 2010

Roll On Summer

Today has been a very good day, I have been very busy at work and time has flown.

I really do not want to do any heavy writing today after yesterdays blog. Some idle chatter suits me fine as I am tired.

It has been pouring with rain all day, and I wondered if we were due for a good summer this year, as last year we took a week off and flew to Turkey. We had an absolute wonderful time; the holiday was just not long enough. The only thing that was not good was that when we arrived home we were told England had had a mini heatwave. No sooner were we home then the weather changed for the worse. Trust us to choose that week – we could have had the best of both worlds had we chose a week earlier or a week later !!

This year we are reluctant to book any holiday until we know whether we are due for a good summer, I believe people say that if the winter is cold, then the summer will be hot. I do wish for a good long hot summer and a week away to relax. Although we do prefer to go site seeing than lazing around thats our idea of chilling out.

There are so many places we would like to visit, Egypt, Peru, Mexico, but its difficult to leave the business and unfair on our pets to leave them for more than a week. Our time will come.

Travelling is educational and I do believe that life is for experiences, for that gains knowledge and understanding which passes on from life to life. I do believe Lobsang Tuesday Rampa had the right idea. (I have written about this marvellous writer on a previous blog). History is one of my favourite subjects – and I do believe I have had many a past life. It would be great if at some stage I could be “regressed” back just to confirm my beliefs.

Its been a long cold dark Winter...............Roll On Summer !!

No comments: